Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Send a Smile for Kids: Fall Colors Challenge



Good Morning! It's a cool, rainy, late summer day in Wisconsin and I was in the mood for some card making for Send a Smile 4 Kids.  I just love this sweet image from Bugaboo Stamps and it was my first purchase from them. I couldn't wait to download and use it.

I did a little wood grain embossing to go along with the fall theme. The sentiment stamp and background papers are from the August Stamps of Life card kit. I added a few EK Success stickers and some "pen stitching"  for a little embellishment. This was just a fun, simple little card that reminds me that fall is creeping up sort of fast.

Have a wonderful day!





text 2016, photos and information by Say It With Simplicity

1 comment:

  1. Connie, This is delightful! It's easy to see why you had to download this adorable image, and you've chosen the perfect papers and embellishments to feature these cute fall friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so glad to have you visit us at Say It With Simplicity and welcome your comments.